[RUME] Science Educators also under fire

Stacy Brown Stacy_Brown at pitzer.edu
Mon Oct 15 15:27:27 EDT 2012

Mathematics educators are not the only academics who have had the misfortune of encountering attacks from Bishop. Science educators who worked with Cal Tech's CAPSI project (Cal Tech's Precollege Science Initiative) have shared with me descriptions of very similar activities conducted by Bishop in relation to their project and the schools they've worked with. In addition to the types of activities described below, Bishop has called on federal funding agencies to audit several science projects in California in the hopes that the grant's funds will be revoked.
Stacy

Stacy Brown
RUME, Organization Director